Currently, it takes some time to respond to comments because I have some other things I have to prioritize.

Monday, October 11, 2010

This is not fabrication

There's something wrong, fatally wrong with this video.



The left half is the original CM.
On the right half, which was broadcasted during "24-hoursTV, the love saves the world" is different from the original one.
The red circle in Japanese flag is erased―too obviously.
At first it was too obvious to consider it genuine.
I don't think it's normal that a national flag is erased in a TV commercial in a country of the flag. It happened neither in China nor Korea, it did happen in Japan.
I have no intention of criticizing Korea or China this time.

I DO criticize the Japanese media!!!!!
I can't help beng emotional. I believe anyone who loves one's country  will understand my feeling.

2 comments:

  1. That is horrible! How could they do such a thing?

    If that happened here, people would riot in front of the producer's homes and demand those responsible to be fired! I'm not even Japanese and I'm outraged they would erase the flag!

    National flags should be flown high and proudly for everyone to see! Japan should be no different, they are a great country full of great people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [If that happened here, people would riot in front of the producer's homes and demand those responsible to be fired! I'm not even Japanese and I'm outraged they would erase the flag!]

    In Japan, elders comprise the biggest part of its population. Since they are not familiar with computers and the internet, they do not have the access to this kind of info which Japanese media almost never broadcast. In this age of information, the majority of the Japanese fatally lack what is called “media literacy.” Relatively younger generations do criticize the media and conduct demos against the media, but they are still minorities. TV companies choose the freedom not to broadcast these activities because that’ll convert elders, who still believes in mass media, into “anti-media.”

    ReplyDelete