Currently, it takes some time to respond to comments because I have some other things I have to prioritize.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Email from , and toward Yahoo

I understand that you continue to experience problems posting comments
on Yahoo! News articles. I realize how frustrating this can be and
apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I would like to reassure you that our engineering team is intently
investigating this issue, and we're doing our best to have a resolution
in place as soon as possible. Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot
offer you an estimate as to when the problem will be fixed.

For your reference, the Engineering Case number is 3794988.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for reporting this to us--your
input helps us to identify ways to constantly maintain and improve our
services to provide our users with the best experience possible with
Yahoo!.

If you have additional questions regarding this matter, please reply
directly to this email, and I will gladly assist you. Your satisfaction
is very important to us, and we truly appreciate your patronage of
Yahoo! News!
Reply

Please remember to inform me when it's ameliorated.
Since professionals seem to be working on this issue, I don't expect it to be too long.
My best,
Masaki

No comments:

Post a Comment